Description: Kirovets K-700 dual tires
Kirovets K-700 dual tires articulated tractor. Primarily made of metal, though also some plastic parts. Both cab doors open and the bonnen opens to show the V-12 engine. The Kirovets is a Russian made tractor which in the 70-s and 80-s was the big articulated tractor for the Sowjet farms. The K 700 is a later development of an earlier version of the tractor which in some export countries was also painted red and named Belarus. However the true Belarus tractors are the MTZ-s from Minsk.
- Length, 7400 mm
- Width, 2880 mm
- Height (in cockpit), 3950 mm
- forward 2,9-33,8 kph
- backwards 5,1-24,3 kph
- The minimum turning radius, 7200 mm
- Track width, 2115 mm
- Power of the engine YAMZ-240 B (Russian: ???-240 ?) 300 hp, with speed, 1900 rev/min. Maximum torque of 1240 Nm.
- Power of the engine YAMZ-238 NB (Russian: ???-238 ??) 230 hp, with speed, 1700 rev/min. Maximum torque of 950 Nm.
- The mass of the K-700 A: 12.8 tonnes
- The mass of the K-701: 13.4 tonnes
To see a Kirovets at work, click the image: